Prescott Valley Event Center is a large entertainment venue in Prescott Valley, Arizona. Events held at this multipurpose facility include hockey games, volleyball games, live shows, dance parties and concerts. It is a popular destination for Prescott Valley area residents. The center is within driving distance of major cities in Arizona. It is 90 miles north of Phoenix and 80 miles southwest of Flagstaff.
- The center is the home of the Arizona NAZ Suns basketball team.
- The Arizona Interscholastic Association volleyball games are played at the Prescott Valley Events Center.
- The CLUB GLOW Dance Party is one of the live shows at the center. Part of the show is for all ages. The other part of the show is for those over age 18. Another event at the center is a concert of Mexican dance music.
- The Yavapai Fair is held at the Prescott Valley Events Center every fall. Carnival rides, entertainment and food are part of this event.
- The Briar Patch Marketplace is a large arts and crafts festival held at the center. Holiday items, jewelry, clothing and specialty food are some of the items sold at this festival.
People attending events at the center can choose from several types of seating. Ticket prices for basic seats depend on the event. Premium Luxury Suite members have refrigerators and wet bars in their suites. Catering is included in the price of the suites. These suites have lounge areas. The suite level has private restrooms. Loge Seat holders have guaranteed seats for every game.
Local Businesses Benefit
Local businesses benefit from their proximity to The Prescott Valley Events Center. Those who want to eat before or after an event at the center can choose from a variety of restaurants in the area. The Fireside Grill serves steak, seafood and burgers. People who want breakfast food can stop at IHOP. Mexican food is available at Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant and Baja Fresh Mexican Grill. Sonic, Wendy’s and Del Taco are some of the fast food restaurants in the area.
There are several places to stay in the area for those who do not want to drive home after an evening event at the center. Days Inn, Comfort Suites and Super 8 are within two miles of the center.
Contact us if you'd like more information on finding your best investment property as well as homes that are just right for your needs.
David L. Parker
CCIM, GRI DESIGNATED BROKER
With David, your next successful Commercial Real Estate Transaction is just a stone’s throw away!